Digital Production Essentials
With the development of digital production technologies and the innovation in the field of virtual production and visual effects, great majority of film and TV projects nowadays are created in digital workflow. Planning of such a production and post-production should start already in the early stage and in development.
Our new workshop Digital Production Essentials offers fundamental insights into the technologies and processes linked to digitally producing an audiovisual project as well as hands-on advice on implementing and benefitting from digital workflows at different stages of production.
Next to the theoretical and practical work in the group, a visit to the digital production facilities in Berlin will allow the participants to see the technology in use and ask questions first-hand.
Format: Interactive on-site workshop
Preis: 690 EUR (incl. meals, excl. accommodation)
Stipendien: Will be available (see below)
- Overview of digital production terms and technologies
- Cutting-edge case studies
- Digital production process, pipelines and planning
- Digital production roadmap
- Calculating the budget for different VFX models
- Tax incentives and other financing models for VFX and postproduction
- Legal aspects and issues of digital production and postproduction
- Latest expertise from internationally acclaimed trainers
- Opportunity to test and apply the acquired knowledge
- Interactive sessions with space for questions and exchange
- Excellent networking opportunities
- An active and interdisciplinary group of participants and industry experts
- Hands on tips on budgeting a project for a digital and virtual production
- Ability to better plan and prepare future productions